<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Free iPods! 

The free iPod offer has come to the UK! It is no hoax. You can really get a free iPod if you follow a few simple steps. The first of these steps involves participating in an online offer (it can take up to 15 days for confirmation to come through). I joined Screen Select, which has been an excellent service so far. Anyway, here is where you, gentle reader, come in. The second step involves finding five willing friends to sign up through you. I want you, kind visitor to this blog, to be one of the lucky few. Please use the link below.
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=20275778
Update: American and Canadian readers of this blog can also sign up through this link. Update 2: Thank you very much to everyone who has signed up through me so far. If you have signed up through me, please send me an e-mail with your referral link and I will post it on my blog.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?