<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hiatus 

This is just a brief post to say that I am still alive, but am taking a bit of a break from blogging at the moment. I don't know why, but I just don't feel that I have any motivation to blog at present, or anything particularly relevant to say. Rather than pressurize myself to blog, I have decided to take things a bit easier over the next little while. I am not 'going Garver' (not just now anyway); expect me back in the not-too-distant future with the rest of my N.T. Wright series. Blessings. BTW, I had a great time yesterday! Update During my temporary absence from the blogosphere I will probably be doing some more work on the allotment that Jonathan and Monika and Elbert and Annewieke share. Elbert, Jonathan and I put up a shed there this morning and afternoon. Elbert has set up a weblog to chronicle our work. Do take a look.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?