<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Posting will be very irregular or non-existent over the next two weeks. After that I hope to actually get around to finishing both my series on Baptism and my series on the Scriptures. God-willing, I will also finally be able to post my series on N.T. Wright and the doctrine of imputation, something which has been languishing on my hard-drive in an almost completed stage for a long time now. I also have a number of lengthy posts on the subject of the Lord's Supper, including a series with detailed thoughts on the Calvinistic doctrine of the Supper that are waiting on my computer to be posted once I have completed the Baptism posts. On top of this I have a series of posts that I started working on a few months back, in which I try to explore the connection between forgiveness and ecclesiology. I am unsure whether I will ever find the time to post all of these things, but I intend to do my best. I also hope to get around to updating my website some time soon. However, as with all of the other things on my to-do list, I would strongly advise you not to hold your breath.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?