<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Update on news... Things are slowly starting to get back to normal here. All of my essays and my dissertation are out of the way. I have no more speaking engagements in the immediate future. The last few weeks have been extremely hectic, not least due to all of the things going on for the various wedding celebrations. I managed to get quite a bit of work done, but feel exhausted at the end of it all. Following a number of years of illness in the past my health has not always been up to coping with such an intense schedule, but I seem to have managed this time. I now hope to get out of the habit of 3a.m. bedtimes. Yesterday I finally got to see the physiotherapist about my ankle, which I injured about three months ago. I have been given a number of exercises. Hopefully I will be able to run on it again by the end of the summer. Today I updated my links, a number of which were out of date. I now hope to be able to get into my Greek revision and catch up on some of my posting. I will probably take things a bit easier for the next day or so though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?