<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

Internet Fast
I am going to be ridiculously busy over the next week or two. I have around five essays to write and a dissertation to finish off. I also have to act as the equivalent of the best man for Jonathan and Monika's second celebration of their wedding (on this side of the Atlantic for the European friends and relatives). This, of course, involves preparing a speech and other things for May 8th. To top everything off, I woke up this morning with a mean cold and my mind is presently about as clear as pea soup. I think I'll have to go back to bed if I am to achieve anything today. Due to all the work that I have to do I will not be posting on my own blog, commenting on other people's blogs or even accessing the internet at all (except for the purposes of my work) for about two weeks. After that time you can expect a flurry of posts. I may well even get to finish off my series on Baptism.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?