<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

This has been a good day. This morning I received some books I had ordered from Biblical Horizons a few weeks back. I have been looking forward to reading every single one of these books for some time: The Lord's Service by Jeffrey Meyers, The Victory According to Mark by Mark Horne and The Covenantal Gospel by Cornelis van der Waal. I also ordered two copies of James Jordan's Thoughts on Sovereign Grace and Regeneration (one for myself and one for a friend). I have dipped into The Victory According to Mark and The Lord's Service and must admit to having my appetite more than a little whetted. I greatly enjoyed reading Jordan's Thoughts on Sovereign Grace and Regeneration, particularly as it ties in so well with a number of ideas I have had lately.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?