<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

New Website 

Over the past few months a number of people have suggested that I set up my own website to store my various articles. In a blog they can too easily get lost in the archives. I have finally set up a website (in case you were wondering, this is why the next post in response to Malone's book has been delayed). It is called Potter's Wheel. At the moment it only contains four articles, but it should fill up quickly as I put things I have written in the past on to it. I am quite the amateur when it comes to website design and maintenance, so I would appreciate all the constructive criticism that people can give. I expect to have all sorts of glitches to deal with over the next few weeks. Each of the articles I have posted has a link to a print-friendly version as if you print out the standard article the text won't fit on the page.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?