<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Hiatus 

I'm really busy at the moment and have a lot of work to catch up on. I have a number of speaking engagements, lots of reading to do and oodles of writing, some of which I might post. I also want to get a lot more physical exercise over the next few weeks to make up for the last couple of months of being immobilized by a dodgy ankle. I probably used my last ounce of mental energy a few weeks ago and badly need some time to catch my breath. All of this means that far less of my free time will be spent blogging or online. I also will be travelling over to the States for my brother Jonathan's wedding to Monika in Kansas City about a week into April. It is unlikely that I will post much over the next month.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?