<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

I was playing football yesterday and my foot collided quite strongly with someone else's, twisting my ankle around. It felt funny afterwards, but I played on for the next three-quarters of an hour, without feeling too much pain. In retrospect this was a bit stupid, because later on in the evening it began to become very painful. This morning I am unable to put any real weight on it. This is the third time the same ankle has given up on me in six months. It has always been weak, but this time it feels that bit worse than it has on previous occasions. I look kind of silly hopping and hobbling around, but I hope that this doesn't mean that I will have to avoid putting too much pressure on it in the future. I would really miss playing regular football.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?