<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

Last night I was woken up in the wee hours by an almighty crash. Having often wondered what my many volumes of Warfield, Berkhof, Calvin, Turretin and others would sound like if thrown onto my desk, I now found out. My brother Jonathan is staying over for Christmas and is sharing my room (Richard is away in France for Christmas). Last night he got up for something and somehow lost his footing when returning into the room. He must have grabbed onto the shelf and pulled the whole thing down. This morning I was comforted to see that there was no obvious damage. The books have been put up again. However, when I began to use my computer I realized that my keyboard was malfunctioning. The return key stubbornly refused to work. Interesting as life would be were one only able to write one paragraph, I was relieved when after numerous carefully applied blows it started working again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?