<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Update on the happenings in the Roberts household... My brother Mark, who has been working as a care worker at a home with a particularly nasty bug, has been sharing it with us all. I have not caught it yet. It is probably waiting for next week, when I should be engaged in Greek revision, to pounce. Monika and my father are both laid low with it at present. Of course, if Peter gets it Mark will never hear the last of it. However, if Peter's immune system is as robust as his voice, I think he'll be OK. On the subject of Peter, he started reading his first N.T. Wright book a few days ago and is halfway through. I must admit, I'm quite proud of him. I wish I'd started reading Wright at the age of 13. My ankle is playing up. I guess I'll have to give football a break for a couple of weeks. :-( One of Mark's friends, Richard, is going to be staying with us for a few months whilst his parents are away. Mark will probably be sharing my room for this time. Christmas is going to be busy this year. We are planning to have a (semi-) open house and to invite as many people who would not usually enjoy a special Christmas as possible. Monika (Jonathan's German-American fiancée) has suggested that we celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm OK with this, but I'd draw the line at Independence Day. Next week, as I have already mentioned, I have a Greek exam. Fortune does tend to favour the brave, but this time I hope to revise a bit harder — just to make sure. I have been toying with the idea of reading The Lord of the Rings again before Part 3 hits the big screens. The next part of my series on Justification is at this moment undergoing cosmetic surgery on Word. I'm also considering amputation in places.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?