<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I might not post the next part of my series on Justification and Catholicity for another day or so. I have been busy writing essays for college. I particularly enjoyed writing on the subject of Why Attend Church? I tried to demonstrate that full salvation cannot be found outside of the church (using insights from Zizioulas, Leithart and others). I then went on to show that the truth cannot really be found outside of the church (using DiPuccio, Mathison, Nevin, Torrance and others). Finally, I tried to prove that the godly life was impossible outside of the church (using Leithart, Lusk, Hays, Hauerwas, Newbigin and others). People who want to find Christ outside of the church cannot truly know the Way, the Truth or the Life.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?