<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

My Latest... 

I am now a property owner! My three younger brothers and I put our savings together and purchased a small house here in Stoke-on-Trent (voted the worst place to live in Britain a year or two ago). My brother Jonathan (21) is moving out today and will be staying there for the foreseeable future. Hopefully I will also see from rent from him! This means that I get my room back to myself. My books will soon fill the void left by my sibling. My brother Mark is at present helping out at some orphanages in Albania and having a great time. He is due back sometime next week. In all likelihood he will spend much of the next year working there. Myself? Well, I am at present doing part time work at a Sunday school materials company. I am also doing occasional (very) work for my father's business. God-willing this next week I will be starting my second year of my college diploma course. I hope to work harder at the Greek and Hebrew this year, but I don't hold out too much hope! More distant future? Plans have changed lately and I think I will probably end up getting a job locally (Stoke-on-Trent) for the next few years. I would love to be involved in some form of ministry in the future, but my theological views, my health and my finances all limit my options considerably. I would appreciate prayer as I seek our Lord's guidance.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?